GNSS Receiver Group @ TUT
GNSS Receiver Group is a research group working in Tampere University of Technology (TUT),
Department of Computer Systems (DCS). The Group consisting of both post-graduate and graduate
students is led by Professor Jari Nurmi.
The Group is focusing on implementation and simulation issues on GNSS receiver prototyping and modeling.
This Group is one of the total of four GNSS related research groups in TUT, the other three groups in the largest GNSS research cluster in Finland are;
The Group is one of the total of four GNSS related research groups in TUT:
- GNSS Receiver Group - Department of Computer Systems
- Signal Processing for wireless positioning group - Department of Communications Engineering
- Personal Positioning Algorithms Research Group - Department of Mathematics
- Navigation group - Department of Computer Systems
Latest projects :
- MULTI-POS - Multi Technology Positioning Professionals - EU FP7 Marie Curie (2012)
- GRAMMAR - Galileo Ready Advanced Mass Market Receiver - EU FP7 governed by GSA (2011)
- CRISP - Cutting Edge Reconfigurable ICs for Stream Processing - EU FP7.
- GREAT - Galileo Receiver for Mass Market - EU FP6 governed by GSA (2008)
- FUGAT - Future GNSS Applications and Techniques - Funded by TEKES (2009)