Generic WSN Gateway Installation
Operating system: Windows 2000 SP3 or newer, Linux or other compatible UNIX
Software requirements: J2SE 1.6
Although the Generic Gateway and other needed software may run on system with lower specifications the following numbers are recommended minimum.
CPU: 1.2 GHz Atom
RAM: 200 MB
Disk space: 50 MB
CPU: 1.2 GHz Atom or Pentium Dual-Core
RAM: 1 GB
Disk space: 50 MB plus database
The numbers above depend on the amount and type of transported measurement data and type of database.
- To run the installer run install.sh or install.bat (on Windows).
- Select wanted product (e.g. Tiny or Basic).
- Select needed features.
- Click install button.
- Select installation location and press open.
- Installation begins.
- When completed, press OK.
- 'Generic Gateway Launcher'-file can be launched by clicking Yes.
- The installer can be closed now.
- For more information, the README.txt file can be found inside the installation folder.
Uninstallation is done by removing the installation directory.